Oil Sampling Kits Avantages
By creating standard oil sampling kits, the process of testing is simplified. These oil sampling kits will:
- identify most major problems in time to limit major damage.
- give you comfort that the oil is fit for use and system free of major contamination.
- give you a complete set of economically priced oil equipment with a level of accuracy suited to routine analysis.
Maintaining a lubricant means ensuring that it has the correct viscosity and the necessary additives for the application. Oil analysis is the most effective way to prolong the useful life of lubricants, while maintaining maximum protection of the equipment.
Available Oil Sampling Kits
The first step in any fluid analysis program is obtaining a sample. Regular sampling provides the information you need to continually maximize asset reliability and increase profits. With FanPro sampling kits you make the first move.
Complete Starters Sampling Kit
10 x 90 ml Sampling Bottle
10 x Sample Submission Label
10 x Sample Packing Envelope
13 meters Sampling Tube (6 x 4.5 mm)
1 x Plastic Pipe Cutting Tool
1 x Vacuum Pump for 38 mm Bottle
With an organized, water proof case, you have all you need when you get to the sampling site. There is space, not only for pump and bottles, but also for example for notes about how you did at earlier sampling-rounds on the same objects.
Box Size: 43 x 20 x 18 cm
Item nr.: FP-131 Complete
Standard Sampling Kit
Trial Sampling Kit
FanPro Trial Sampling Kit* includes:
2 x 90 ml sampling bottle
2 x sample submission label
2 x sample packing envelope
3 meters sampling tube (6/4.5 mm)
2 standard Oil Analysis Tests (FP-41PK, FP-41Q, FP-41RWP or FP-51R)
Box size: 25 x 20 x 10 cm
Item nr.: FP-131 Trial
* All three Sampling Kits can be used for Standard Oil Tests.
Large Sampling Kit
Medium Sampling Kit
2 x 240 ml Sampling Bottle
2 x Sample Submission Label
3 meters Sampling Tube (6 x 4.5 mm)
Box Size: 25 x 20 x 10 cm
Item nr.: FP-131 Medium
** The above two sampling kits can be used for all Special Tests.
Do you have a question or a quote-request, please give us a ring (tel. +31 (0) 76 57 81 280) or fill out our contact form.
When samples are representative of typical operating conditions, the fluid analysis is most effective.
Optimum results will be reached when:
- taking samples at regular scheduled intervals
- taking samples from the same sampling point each time
- taking samples while systems are operating under normal conditions or at operating temperature right after shutdown.